Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Rolls



Are the cutest!! You are so rolly polly! I'm not used to having to lift rolls to clean under them but you have made me used to it! I have to lift your neck rolls and clean under them and your leg rolls too. It's a whole new world. I love your soft baby rolls so much and could just squeeze and hold you all day long. One of my favorite times with you is bathtime, you love a nice warm bath and coo and talk to me while we splash in the water. You get all relaxed and then love to nurse to sleep after you are smelling so fresh. You never cry during your bath unless you get to cold. Love you my rolly polly baby boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, he is so adorable....and I love his little rolls!! So sweet :)
Anna

Mikays Mommy said...

he is so adorably rolley! ohhh i miss it already, enjoy the baby baby phase... im sure its flying!