Thursday, June 11, 2009

I looked away....



for one second this morning while I was getting ready and when I turned to see you again you had gotten into some lotion and were smearing it all over your face! It was some really greasy jelly like lotion too that I had boughten for your eczema so it was fun wiping it off of you and me! You thought it was pretty cool though:)

Right before the lotion incident you came into the bathroom dancing and told me "mama dance", I asked you if you wanted to dance and you said yeah and went and tried to turn on the music on the alarm in our room. I came to help you and found a song but it wasn't what you wanted so you started turning the dial (yes dial...this alarm has been daddy's since I met him:-) and searched for a song you liked and started dancing and made mommy and "baby" dance with you. I loved that you just got a wild hair to dance and made us all bust a move at 10am. You are just too fun for words little man and I am sooo happy that you bring so much joy to our house!

2 comments:

Jac said...

Looks like what Tatum does every a.m. except with make up! Too funny! I love his face in the second one.

Anonymous said...

and you continue to amaze me .. you don't even sound mad that he put greasy jelly stuff all over his cute little sneaky face!