Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Baby Kicks!
Daddy was able to feel you kick for the first time on Friday, June 5th. I have been able to feel you kicking or moving inside of me since my 13th week, way sooner than your big brother but daddy felt you for the first time on Friday. I didn't think it was late enough to feel you on the outside but you were kicking so hard I decided to put my hand on that spot and sure enough I was able to feel the kicks from the outside too so daddy put his hand there and got a big smile on his face. Feeling you from the outside just makes it all feel so real, now most of the time if I feel you on the inside I can put my hand on my belly and feel you on the outside too! In 1 week we have our big ultrasound where the doctor will check all your parts and we get to find out the big question of boy or girl! We can't wait to find out what the next member of our family will be! And we are just so excited to get a peak at you, mommy got a quick look when you were only 7 weeks old and looked like a little bean so this will be the first time daddy sees you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very exciting stuff! cannot wait for the tale tale u/s .... will stay tuned to see who's kicking in there!
That was the most awesome part of pregnancy! 13 weeks is early! Wow! lucky! Cant wait to find out if this one is a boy or girl.
Post a Comment