Here you are baby in my belly at 18 weeks and 4 days...
Your big brother is OBSESSED with you already. He is constantly kissing my belly, everytime he sees it he has to kiss baby "mama baby" is his way of asking to see my belly so he can kiss you. Yesterday he was chewing on ice and had to share some with you....made for a cold belly! Today when we were dancing he had to help you dance in my belly by holding my belly while he danced. He shares all of his new toys with you, he got a fishing pole puzzle and had to share the nemo with you. I am just so in love with the idea of you 2 having e/o already I can't imagine how great it will be to see you together outside of my tummy. You are one very loved baby and your only 18 weeks old in utero!
5 comments:
ADORABLE belly! If only my baby bump was that cute.....
so cute! little basketball belly, how exciting!
Oh the belly is so cute!! Can't wait to get the word on it being a boy or girl!
You look adorable. I can't believe your 18 weeks already
kaisha, your belly looks so cute i just cannot wait to see you in person! I LOVE that K is sooo totally in love w/ this little one already. They are going to be one cute duo!
Post a Comment