The project completed
Kayden taking daddy his present
Kayden, Tatum and Audrey "resting" while we finished up
Daddy celebrated his 2nd Father's Day this Sunday...and his last Father's Day as a daddy to 1! Next year he'll have 2 little boys wishing him happy Father's day! On Friday Jaclyn, Sara and I did a "project" for the daddies for Father's day. It was interesting trying to glue, paint, cut photos, etc with 3 toddlers running around. But we did get it done! The kiddos had fun in Tatum's bounce house, playing on the deck and watching Barney and Elmo. The project took most of the morning and afternoon but it ended up super cute and I hope I get to make one for someone else soon!
On Father's Day Kayden and I got up early and went and got daddy's gift and card. Kayden was very excited to give daddy his present and the NEMO card he had picked out for daddy all by himself. We went for a walk that morning to Starbucks and sat in the shade by the lake and watched the ducks for a long time and then went home to hang out, went out for lunch and while Kayden took a nap daddy and I watched a movie together (something that doesn't happen often these days!). Happy Father's day babe! You are such a great dad to our little boy, he is so lucky to have you!
3 comments:
It was an interesting day wasnt it? The kids were so good considering the circumstances. Your "craft" turned out so cute!
such a fun craft day! i am really impressed that we were able to get those done w/ them running around crazy. between audrey eating the paint, tatum demanding "cuddles" and kayden insisting on "nigh nigh" it's pretty amazing. i think next time we should make ourselves one! :-)
so adorable Kaisha!
Post a Comment