Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thank you!






Grandma and Grandpa for coming to visit and spending Thanksgiving with me! I had so much fun playing with you in the playroom, jumping in rain puddles with you, taking you to the park, going on walks to "bobucks", and at the zoo. I love when you come visit and I get 2 extra people to entertain and share my hugs and kisses with!

Thanks too for spoiling me while you were here! I LOVE my build a bear monkey that we made together, Jax goes everywhere with me and I have to find him right away in the morning and he goes on all my adventures with me. And my new trike is so much fun! Mommy took me on our morning walk around the park today on it and I got to show it off to all the kids going to school. I felt so cool with my new "bike"! And all my trucks make my floor rug so much fun to play with!

Thanks for everything! Can't wait to come to Nebraska in 2 weeks and see everyone for Christmas!!

Love you! Kayden

2 comments:

Christa said...

Kayden- You are such a lucky guy to have Grandma and Grandpa come visit and do such fun things with you! Some of my favorite childhood memories were with my grandparents, and it sounds like you will have the same thing. Grandparents are so special!!!! Sounds like you guys had tonnes of fun=)

Anonymous said...

Hey K-Man! I can not wait to see you for Christmas! I'm counting down the days! And I promise to have a GREAT present for you under the tree! I love you through and through!