We went to the zoo on Monday with our friends and Kayden and Tatum were once again loving holding hands. They are 2 pees in a pod when they are together and it's starting to worry me that he is going to go from Mama's boy to Tatum's boy:-) J/k I know that is a long ways off but they are sure stinkin cute together!
Kayden-just so you know, I'm never giving you up, your always going to be my little boy!! So don't get any crazy ideas!!!
3 comments:
They are way cute arent they? Tatum does get a dose of rejection every now and then when she chases him down to hold her hand and he wont. Typical boy.
They are so cute together. you guys are so lucky to have such great friends so close.
Love Auntie
These are the absolute cutest pictures of Tatum and Kayden! Watch out - I think they are going to run off together very soon!!
Post a Comment