Monday, December 8, 2008

St. Nicholas Day


Finding his truck

Seeing his stocking waiting for him

his new stocking this year (last year I thought I "had" to have the 1st year stocking so this year he got another new one!) St. Nicholas filled it and left it right outside of his bedroom door for him to find!

Kayden celebrated his 2nd St. Nicholas day this year. He woke up to his stocking waiting for him outside of his door and he loved looking inside for his special present from St. Nicholas. This year St. Nicholas brought him a wooden fire truck and a CD with songs with his name in them. Whenever his name would play in the CD he'd do a double look at the CD player;-) He loves his fire truck and didn't even want to let daddy look at it, he ran right to his floor mat to drive it on the city after we got it out of the box. Holiday traditions are so fun this year with our little man! He gets excited and I get excited to watch him do the different things, makes Christmas so much fun!

2 comments:

Jac said...

I have never heard of St. Nicholas day but it sure sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

Ummm... where did you find a CD w/ songs that have his name? I might have to copy you! Again, another cute tradition you've got going! (I've never even heard of this day!)