Thursday, September 11, 2008

New words!


He LOVED these ferry boats! And would say "boa" over and over as he pointed to them!

I need to write these down before I forget, Kayden's latest words are:
Boat-of course the bay motivated this word, seeing boats coming in and out all day for 7 days made him love boats too:-) It sounds like "boa"
Kurt-On Monday when we got home he was excited to have his picture wall back, so we were going through the pictures and when we came to the one of Uncle Kurt holding him he smiled and goes "Kua" for Kurt. Uncle Kurt said "finally" when I told him:-)
Mountain-picture wall motivated this one as well, we were looking at the picture wall again and I was telling him about Mt. Rainier and that he had just been there to see it, and he said "mou-in".
Ghost-we were reading 5 Little Pumpkins (yay, it is fall and we can prepare for the fun fall holidays!) and he pointed to the ghost after I had said it and said "gho" and everytime he saw the ghost he said the same thing. That night I had my clients so I asked daddy to read him the story to see if he'd do it for daddy and he did:-) Ever since then he says "gho" everytime we read the story.

A new phrase he said yesterday was "where daddy?". Around the time daddy gets home we walked into the kitchen and he looks at me and goes "whe dad" and put his little arms in his "where" sign. I said I don't know where is daddy? and he ran to the door to see if he was coming.......Daddy LOVED this one;-)

No comments: