Monday, September 15, 2008

"Duck"

Yesterday I was in the office and Kyle was playing with Kayden. Kayden decided to go over and get 3 magazines out of our magazine holder, one was OneStepAhead, and two were my therapy magazines with therapy toys/materials in them. He brought them over to Kyle, opened Onestepahead and turned to the halloween costumes and pointed to the duck and said "duck" over and over. He then preceded to open the therapy magazines and point to toys he "wanted", daddy said it was the cutest thing ever. So when I was done I came out and Kyle asked him what do you want to be for halloween and handed him the 1stepahead magazine. Kayden promptly opened it to the costumes and found the duck and said "duck" several times. We tried to go to different costumes, like the monkey, fireman etc and he would say "no" and turn back to the duck and say "duck". So unless we can persuade him otherwise we might have a little duck this year:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! That's so cute...I can't wait to see him as a little ducky!! ;)
~Anna

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!!!
-Auntie Renie

Jac said...

Awww, I wanna see him say Duck. T was a duck last year and those costumes are so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

That is too adorable! Sounds like he knows what he wants! :)