Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Little Helper!




Kayden and I went to lunch today with our friends Bec and Viola and then we went with Bec to her dentist appointment to sit with Viola in the waiting room.....having twins would be soooo hard! Viola is 2 months old......so they are 7 months apart but boy would it be difficult to have 2 the same age or that couldn't walk! For most of the appointment Viola slept in her carseat and I entertained Kayden, but about 10-15 minutes before she was done Viola decided to wake up. For a bit I was holding them both and everyone in the waiting room was amazed at my skills;-) and then I put Kayden in her seat and bounced Viola who was ready to eat and mommy was still busy. Kayden hung out in her seat for a bit but then decided he wanted to get out and explore the room......so I decided to let him "hold the baby" and he did a great job! It settled him down right away and he just stared at her in awe! He kept pulling her paci out of her mouth but didn't want to put it in his mouth, I guess he just wanted to see her without it? He will be a great big brother when it's time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute. :-)

Jac said...

She looks almost as big as he is! :) Also, why is he in an infant seat kaisha? LOL