Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jargon!

Ladies and gentlemen we have jargon! Kayden's babbling has slowly been progressing through variegated babbling to jargon but as of Sunday I know he is to the jargon stage. Kyle was watching him while I was doing laundry and I heard him cry and came into the room. Some how he had hurt himself with his red car and was pretty upset. So I gave him some mommy cuddles and after he stopped crying he looked at Kyle, raised his arm in the air and gave him the riot act! He was telling him all about it and shaking his arm and all. It was hysterical to watch! After a few minutes of letting daddy have it he was nursing and broke off to give him one last piece of his mind and then felt better. I'll try to get a video of his new language play!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thought I'd leave a comment since I have been asking for them. :-) I love Kaydens new "jargon". He is so cute when he gets really vocal. Like he has a serious story he is trying to tell you. ;)