Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kayden's First Kiss!

So I have to write about this because I don't want to forget it. It was one of the sweetest things I have seen so far and melted my heart! At dinner on Saturday Tatum was down playing on the ground and I put Kayden down by her. He was standing at a chair and Tatum got all excited, started bouncing and grabbing at Kayden. Then she grabbed his shirt with her tiny little hands and used him to help her pull up and gave him a big smackaroo and smiled the biggest smile ever. It was so precious! Kayden got his first kiss from a girl! (I'm sure Tula and Danica have kissed him before too but this was the most deliberate kiss I had seen so far and it melted my heart!) Of course we didn't get a video or photo of it but I hope my description helps me remember it forever. They are just so sweet, innocent and loving and it is so amazing that they can light your life in such a special way each and every day!

1 comment:

Jac said...

yes it was sooo cute. maybe they will get married. :)