Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just my size!




I decided Kayden needed a baby pool that didn't have chlorine in it and could sit int he shade. He LOVES it! He saw it inflated and full on the patio and kept saying "uh, uh" and gesturing towards it, so even though daddy wanted to leave for lunch, mommy took him out to put his feet in it and he started jumping up and down because he was so excited to be in it. I decided I had to capture the moment and I stripped him down and plopped him in and he had a blast. He loved crawling in and out of it and even decided he'd brave the cold big pool while he was at it! Our 9.5 month old has been in our pool but us adults are too chicken to get in yet because of the chilly temp!

No comments: