Thursday, June 10, 2010

"why are you crying mama"

Last night I was reading an older blog post and for some reason got sentimental. Probably Kayden's upcoming 3rd birthday, for some reason around his birthday I always get sappy at how fast time is going and how he is getting big so quickly. Well Kyle and Kayden "caught me" bc my mascara was messed up around my eyes. Kyle knew right away why I was tearing up, "mama is being all girly and crying at how big your getting Kayden". Well Kayden had to have me tell him why I was crying and when I told him it's because he's getting big so fast he told me, "it's okay mama I can be little again"...........awww I wish it was that easy. But I love that you just wanted to make me feel better no matter what. Love you baby boy!

No comments: