Baby boy you have now been apart of our life for 7 months. I really can already not imagine life without you. What did I do with out that precious smile in the morning and those chubby legs to squeeze? I feel like you've always been apart of me. Always belonged to me. I remember worrying before you were born if I could ever love another baby as much as I loved your big brother. But I do. The instant the doctor put you on my chest those worries went away. In that moment I knew. I knew that I loved you just as much, exactly the same amount of love for you as big bro. It is still amazing to me every day how different you and big brother are. I had imagined you both being so similar, I guess bc you are both boys I just assumed you'd be carbon copies of one another. But so far you are a very different little person than your big brother. I love it. I love that I have two little people to teach me different things each day, to show me the world in different ways. This month you showed us alot more about who you are as a little being. You are developing your preferences and likes and dislikes and I can't wait to keep finding out more about you!
You have changed alot this past month little man!
-You perfected sitting up and do it all the time now, you prefer that over being on your belly.
-You can get all over with your squiggles and squirms but have no interest in getting up on all fours.
-Say "mama" and "dada" alot. Sometimes it seems like you are using it with meaning but it isn't on command yet and I'm still trying to decide if it's just babbles or if when you are saying mama and i"m in the other room if your trying to get my attention!
-weight 20 pounds, 2 ounces
-are starting to let us know your preferences! I was reading you books the other day and you were loving it, I switched from animal touch and feel books to a short curious george board book and you got MAD. I switched back to the animal books and you were instantly happy and even squeeled with delight!:) I love that you are starting to tell us what you want!
-play peek-a-boo with us with your aden and anais swaddlers. You pull it up over your head and will bring it down and smile until we realize you want to play and then you do it over and over at the right times while we are playing with you!
-have gotten to taste a popscicle, ice cream and sherbert (I think your big brother had to wait alot longer for his firsts tastes!)
-are still trying to figure out the sippy cup. Since you have only had a bottle a few times in your life you never learned how to hold a bottle up so you don't really get the concept yet of having to lift the cup up to get the water out.
-LOVE your aden and anais swaddling blankies. You love to cuddle them, stroke them and get very excited when I swaddle you to go to sleep in them.
-wake up from your nap and greet mommy with a BIG smile everytime. I walk into the room and you hear me and crank your head back as far as you can to see me and give me a big, sweet smile that makes me instantly a happy mama!
-Like to lay on your back in your bath and kick like crazy! You make a big mess in your bath.
-are very content with whatever your doing, playing by yourself, with mommy, on the floor, in your jumperoo, wherever you are and whatever your doing are usually ok with you unless you are tired and then you want sleep! Or hungry and need some mama milk.
-nurse on demand and eat 2 meals a day of mommy made pureed foods. You have liked everything I've made so far....apples, pears, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, prunes
-like mum mums and organic happy bellies puffs and just now got some cheerios for the first time and like those too!
-are good in the car still! Yay!!
-get really excited when daddy gets home from work.
-get really excited whenever Kayden gives you any attention!
-Laugh when Kayden cries...this doesn't make your big brother happy at all!
-wear size 3 pampers still
-for the past 2 months I forgot a big thing...you have seperation anxiety from me. You like me to be near you and like me to put you to sleep, not so into daddy putting you to bed right now.
-you will go to sleep at night in your crib on your own with your blankie and your fishies playing.
1 comment:
Happy 7 months little guy! You are too precious!
~Auntie A
Post a Comment