Brecken's first few days at home went really well. He is a really good baby, sleeps ALOT, hardly ever cries and nurses great! Not sure if his relaxed attitude comes at all from Kyle and I being much more relaxed this time, not having the first time parent crazies like we did w/ Kayden or if it's just his personality. Probably a little of both. My milk came in in the middle of the night on Monday and he was a happy camper. I have to wake him up to eat at night! He'll go 5 hours and I wake him up, not sure how long he'd go if I didn't wake him to eat. He sleeps with us in our bed, snuggled right up against me....I LOVE having a newborn baby in bed w/ me. That tiny little ball sleeping next to you is such a special thing to experience. It's def one of my favorite parts of being a mommy to a newborn. Watching him sleep is one of my favorite past times, I remember feeling that way about Kayden too. Something about watching your baby sleep peacefully is magical to a mommy (and Kyle says to him too).
On Tuesday November 3rd we took him to his first pediatricians appt with Dr. Salek. He weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces so he had lost 7 ounces. He didn't cry when Dr. Salek did his check up!
4 comments:
That's great news! How lucky that he is such a good baby. He is just so cute... I want to give him lots of hugs! Congrats again :-)
Glad things are going so well! Maybe have Brecken send some easy baby vibes to baby Locke?? i will talk to him about it on Friday.
he is so adorable! he looks alot like kayden too! The second baby thing is so nice huh, so much more relaxed, glad hes so awesome! We cant wait to meet him!
So does Brecken being soooo good mean number 3 is on it's way soon??:) I think he/she should be b/c you make such gorgeous babies! Why wait!
Love-Amity
Post a Comment