On Thursday we made a trip to the zoo. Kayden loves the zoo and gets so excited the night before I tell him we are going to go. This time on Wednesday night we were in the car so we played "Going to the zoo tomorrow" in the CD player and he was so excited. Thursday Auntie Sara called and asked if I thought we could carpool in the tahoe......I wasn't sure we could all fit with the 3 babies, and Sara's huge stroller (hey, a stroller for 2 is big!) and my stroller but we decided to give it a try. Surprisingly our mom skills were better than I thought and we squished everything in the tahoe, I should have taken a photo of our packed vehicle. Baby Izzie was in the 3rd row, along side a stroller, Kayden and Audrey in the 2nd row and it all worked great. We had a wonderful zoo walk, showing the kiddos all the animals and chatting lots. Baby Izzie slept the WHOLE time, the drive there, the whole time we were there and the whole way home. I had forgotten how much newborns sleep!
Kayden's favorite animal this time was the zebras, he didn't want to leave them. Auntie Sara and I were both jealous of the wallabies, they have a 33 day gestation period when they are preggo and their babies are born the size of a bumble bee and then go into their pouch for 8-9 months. I'd love to give birth to a baby the size of a bee and then have it in a pouch for 8-9 months..........why can't we have pouches???
What a fun day at the zoo!
3 comments:
Your such a dreamer Kaisha! Pouches??? Good one!
Anna
I am all for the pouch too! Looks like they had fun at the zoo!
i just read this! cute pics ... izzie was quite the sleeper this day for sure and i'm still impressed that we got ALL of us and the strollers in your car! yes, the wallabies have it made for sure! :-)
Post a Comment