Thank you Kayden for making us stop to smell the flowers today! I love how you have us enjoy the simple things and can make a walk to the mailbox so enjoyable. You bend down your little legs, take a big whiff of the flowers and go "ahhh" and then say "mama" and point to the flower and have me kneel down to smell them too.
Another big smile came to my face when we were leaving Target and a "g-rider" was listening to his rap music really loud and stopped for us to walk in front of his car, you busted out into "Kayden dance moves" right in the middle of the parking lot and made everyone around us smile. I love how you can make so many strangers smile just by being your amazing little self! I hope you always have that inhibition and confidence as you get bigger.
1 comment:
now that is something i'd LOVE to have seen!!
Post a Comment