Sunday, April 3, 2011

Table for FIVE!!!:)


The day we found out we are going to be blessed X3!!!!

Well I blame the tiredness of my first trimester on my lack of blogging and I really need to get back to it b/c I LOVE my blog and reading about all our daily events, the big moments and the small on this online journal. So now that I'm 16 weeks, yep, already 16 weeks! Seems crazy, but now that I'm there and not going to bed at 7:30 every night from pure exhaustion, I will start blogging again. I'm promising myself!

So baby number 3 is well on it's way. My first trimester with this bebe was pretty good. I got the positive pregnancy test on January 13, 2011. I had morning sickness from about 5 weeks until 7 weeks, and then it mostly went away. This was VERY strange for me, with my last 2 pregnancies I was super sick for 14 weeks so when the constant nausea went away I kind of got worried. But at 8.5 weeks we got to see baby for the first time and they measured right on track and had a nice, strong heartbeat of 171. After 7 weeks, the only time I'd feel sick was if I didn't eat my meals early enough (dinner had to be right at 5pm or I felt like I'd get sick). I did vomit a couple times when I didn't eat right away in the morning. But it was a cakewalk compared to feeling like I would throw up every second of every day for 14 weeks! Thank goodness too, b/c w/ a 3 year old and a 1 year old to take care of it would have been super hard with that horrible feeling all the time! I was extra hungry and needed to snack more than usual and had the usual 1st trimester sleepies, I'd nap sometimes when the boys did and went to bed at night with Breck at 7:30 or 8.

But now that I'm in the 2nd trimester I feel great! I don't need to sleep all the time and even if my meals aren't right on time I don't feel like I'm about to get sick. I do feel bigger this time than the last 2, I feel like I look like I'm around 20 weeks, so about a month ahead of schedule.

Baby #3, we are so excited for you to join our family. We knew we wanted you before we were even married, we always knew we wanted a big family, with lots of personalities to bring fun and adventure to our home. We can't wait to meet you and learn about you and begin to discover the unique little soul God has blessed us with. We feel so thankful that God has blessed us again with a little person to nurture and care for and cuddle and love!

No comments: