Last Sunday, April 17th we went to Hooper, NE to celebrate Easter with Kyle's grandma, his aunties, uncles, cousins and their families. Kayden loved seeing all his "Second cousins" as he calls them:) And Kyle's grandma was SO happy to see everyone.
We ate a big Easter dinner, had an egg hunt for all the littles and caught up with everyone's latest news.
When we were driving home Kyle said, "can you imagine being my grandma and at an event like that and knowing this huge room full of people are all here b/c of me. that would be pretty satisfying wouldn't it?" I love that man:) I love that he thinks a room full of family would mean we had led a good life. I love that he gives me the babies I dream off b/c he actually dreams of them too:) I hope some day we are sitting in a big church hall together full of a room full of people all there b/c of us!:-)
Happy Easter Great Grandma Hingst from 2 of your youngest, newest little family members!
No comments:
Post a Comment