Kayden and some of our neighbors Diego and Dariana (lucky for me Deigo and Dariana come from a great family with a very involved stay at home mommy:)
And it's for KAYDEN?!?! Kayden, when did you get so big? When did you grow from a toddler to a little boy without me noticing it happening? Yesterday during your nap a friend stopped by, rang the doorbell and asked if you could play. WOW. You are big enough to have friends RING THE DOORBELL?? AND ask if you can play?? WOW. WOW. WOW. I really can't believe it. I can't believe that you are no longer the baby I still feel like you are. That you are a boy with friends and a mission and relationships outside of the one's mommy provides for you or fosters. You make your own friends at preschool and now you make your own friends in our little neighborhood! What happened to our little diaper group in AZ where mommy chose her buddies and you became buddies with my buddies babies?? Now you decide who is cool, who is your type and who you want to spend time with! (Of course I still get the yes or no:) But just the fact that you are to the point where you are making friends and they come and ring our doorbell is crazy to this mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment