Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trick or Treat!



With Roary and Obi in Kearney, NE. Kayden would not pose for a picture in his costume, but Roary was more than happy to smile in his lion outfit! We started at Uncle Mark and Aunt Carrie's townhouse and then walked to Auntie Janine's house and trick or treated on the way. Kayden loved getting candy and Breck enjoyed the sights:) They went for a few houses after Janine's and then he was done. They had a whole crew with them trick or treating, G&G W, Uncle Mark, Aunt Carrie, Uncle Kurt and Sarah all came for the fun. We went back to Janine's and Kayden helped hand out candy for awhile. He LOVED this job and would sit the bowl on the porch and hand out candy to each kiddo. Then we got in the tahoe and went to Brandon Kershner's parent's house and Auntie Martha's. The night was a classic, chilly halloween night. I loved being in the midwest for halloween again, it felt like I had always remembered halloween feeling and I am so happy my littles get to enjoy hot cocoa after a night of trick or treating (or that I get to enjoy hot cocoa....they have plenty of sugar in all that candy they get!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTEST lion EVER!
~Auntie A