Thursday, July 22, 2010
"Dada"???
Dada might be your first word:( On Tuesday when daddy got home from work, he walked in the door and then went back out to grab something. You crawled over to the door and said "Dada" over and over in a pathetic, come back voice. You have said it many, many times before but this was the first "WOW, it has meaning for sure moment" I've had so far. There are alot of times when you'll say mama as your crawling towards me or if I leave the room but I can't be "sure" that it's got meaning but I'm pretty sure in this moment you had meaning for dada. We will see:) Aww baby boy, how could you say dada first??? If it is so...I'm super surprised b/c you are a mama's boy thru and thru! And you can say both sounds so.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet! Well, sweet for Kyle not for momma :-) I can't believe he is talking... that is so exciting.
Post a Comment