Friday, July 9, 2010

8 months....



8 months ago my heart doubled in size. It did that for you baby boy! You came into this big world and jumped right into my heart. You are just so very perfect, so loveable, huggable, laughable. So you. You are a one of a kind, happy go lucky baby.
at 8 months....
-you love yobaby yogurt, I can't get it in your mouth fast enough!
-love cheerios!
-nurse on demand, about every 4 hours and sometimes once during the night
-love reading simple picture books and get excited when we are reading a favorite one
-show us your excited by kicking your feet and waving your arms up and down
-have slept all night a couple times in your crib. I miss you so much on those nights it's all I can do to let you be and wait for you to want me:)
-I love waking up to your big smile, it makes every day start so perfectly!
-adore your big bro and smile and laugh whenever he gives you any attention
-insist that daddy takes you when he gets home from work, your legs start kicking and your arms start waving and you thrust your body towards him...I. Love. That.
-are moving and grooving. You can go from laying to sitting all on your own, army crawl and get up on all fours all the time but then you lay down to army crawl to what you want.
-love playing in the water, in the bath or baby pool, you splash like crazy!
-want to stand all the time, use anything you can to pull yourself up to standing position all day long.
-wave bye bye sometimes...not all the time, but sometimes you got it baby boy!
-LOVE to stand up. Want to be standing all. the. time.
-pretty sure you are saying mama and dadda with meaning....not 100% sure but pretty sure:) Will update when I'm positive it's got the meaning behind it:)

Still smile all day long and fill us full of baby giggles, coos and wiggles!

No comments: