Friday, December 11, 2009
How, What, Where, When, Why??????
Our world has become bombarded w/ questions. Within the last 2 weeks Kayden has had a huge language burst and along with that has come a huge curiosity. He asks questions non-stop all day long. "How this work?" "Where we go?" "What we do here?" "What happened?" "What you doing?" "Where you buy this?" "When daddy get home from work?" "Why baby crying?" And lots more! I am usually exhausted by the end of the day answering his questions. But I love how curious he is and watching him soak in all the information I give him. A few months ago his questions where simple "How?" one word statements when he needed help working a toy or figuring something out. Now they are sentences and so much more complex with the information he is trying to gather. His little wheels turning in his head are so fun to watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kaish-Only your kiddo would be so far ahead with all of his questions! Way to go speechie mama! I wish he could be in my preschool class:( You need to move!!!
Love-Auntie A
Post a Comment