Monday, May 18, 2009

"Nisses"

Kayden I love love love your "nisses". I love that we'll be playing outside and all of a sudden you'll come up and kiss me on the head. Or you'll see my belly and have to give baby a kiss. Another favorite is when mommy is too tired to do bedtime in your room and I just bring you to bed with me. I tell you good night, give you a kiss and roll to my side and you snuggle up against my back and then as your trying to go to sleep every few minutes you kiss my back. I think those kisses are my favorite, something about them just melts me and I am so happy that you have so much love in your little heart! Mommy loves you and your kisses are one my favorite things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky Kaisha! I can't wait to be a mommy and get "nisses" from my little boy!
Love~Auntie A

Anonymous said...

Aw, I loved my "niss" from him too! You have such a sweet boy!!
Anna