Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Some other fun stuff






This weekend we got to watch Danica while her mommy and daddy went to a meeting, it was the first time Kayden helped mommy watch one of his friends. Danica slept in Kayden's crib for her morning nap and Kayden went with daddy for a walk for his sleep. When Dani woke up Kayden and I went in to get her and Kayden was a little shocked to see her in HIS bed. The look was priceless;-) I didn't realize he liked his crib since he loves sleeping with us so much but he must have a bit of an attachment to it as well. They had fun rolling the ball back and forth to eachother (I'm still amazed they are old enough to actually do that!) and they loved our little furry friend.
We also had some fun pool time this weekend, Kayden is getting more and more used to the water and would actually float in his floatie and not be attached to Kyle or I!!! YAY!! Big step for our little man! BUT he decided he likes the way the water tastes......ick! So we had to put the paci in his mouth to get him to quit drinking the pool water (normally paci is JUST for sleeping now so he looked kind of tired after we gave it to him;-). I went and got him a floatie that looks like a crab that will make drinking the water a bit harder for him!

1 comment:

Jac said...

Looks like he loves his floaty thing. Tatum loves hers too!