Sunday, May 18, 2008

105 today!!!

Water please!!

All the kiddos at the party

Kayden and Madelyn.....notice Kayden's red cheeks!

And we were at a park!! I know.......we are crazy desert people now! When we were in Nebraska whenever it was over 90 you were either in a pool or in the AC and today we were at Madelyn's first birthday party at Pacana park in Maricopa. As you can see my little man's cheeks were flushed and he couldn't get enough of the water! If Kyle or I were holding him and had a water bottle he had to be drinking out of it 90%of the time. The other babies didn't seem as affected by the heat..maybe it is because his mommy and daddy don't have desert blood;-) Kayden had fun watching Madelyn open her presents and helping her "break them in". Madelyn also gave out cute bibs for party favors that her mommy made....I think I might have to order some from her, we will see if she takes orders;-)

1 comment:

Jac said...

Yup, its hot here and looks like we will be spending the summer in your pool with you guys!!