Sunday, May 25, 2008

MNO!


The mommies-Tierney, Brenda, Maria, Christa, Jaclyn, Megan, Adrienne, & Amy

MNO is mommy code for "Mom's Night Out". Everyone knows I never leave Kayden and I love having him "attached" to me wherever I go. So I never really thought I'd be "into" a mom's night out, when others did it I just thought it was great for them but not for me. So about a month ago our mommy group had a MNO, Christa and I decided to give it a try and then she ended up being out of town so I was on my own. Kyle ended up getting home late from work that night but I "had to go" to give another mommy back her camera before we flew home to NE and I dropped in at the end of MNO and to my surprise had fun. So when the next one was planned for this Friday I decided to go again and had a blast. I did worry about Kayden a bit and if daddy was able to get him to sleep without his num nums but whenever I checked my phone there weren't any missed calls so I didn't worry too bad. The girls in our group are such great mommy's and it is so fun to get to know them outside of mommyland a little and to remember that their is life past 7:30pm! The surprising part is I don't think we mentioned the babies once while we were out, I think everything else was covered but we left the babies at home for the night! Getting home to Kayden and him waking up and wanting to nurse still made me so happy and I was actually glad he woke up for some snuggles but girl time was alot of fun! I love our mommy group, I'm so thankful I found it, so thankful Christa was the organizer and is so great at it and so thankful Kayden has all these wonderful women in his life and tons of little babies to grow up with! Muahh girls!

2 comments:

Jac said...

muah right back at ya! Had such a good time and as always..just love you to bits Kaish!

Christa said...

Awwww....Thanks so much!!! Love you guys too so much! You always have the kindest things to say and that is such a great quality in a friend. Thanks for all the laughs!