My girl loves playing with mommy in her room. She loves our quiet time together to play dolls, animals or read books. She loves reading books and then having us do whatever happens in the book...Like when we read about the hedgehogs red hat he got for Christmas, she, her dolly and I all had to put hats on. Or today when we read about the cow having a boo boo and then getting it fixed, she and all of her dollies (all 8 of them I think!) had to have their "boo boos" fixed with medical wrap. She knows whenever she tells me "read mama" "book mama" that I stop what i'm doing to read to her...and if I don't do it fast enough she gets frustrated. My girl is a little diva that makes her mama smile all day long. I am a very lucky mommy to have such a happy, witty, fun baby girl as my own!
No comments:
Post a Comment