Awe baby boy. Mommy loves you so much. You are my gentle spirit. My soft soul. The hug I always need. The smile I can't wait to see. The giggle I love to hear. The sweetness I can't get enough of!
At 3 you....
•weigh 34 pounds-75%ile
•Are 40 inches tall- 95%ile
•love batman and teenage mutant ninja turtles
•love your mama and only want to see me when you wake up;)
•the sweetest big bro to Maycie girl :)
•brother and Adam are your best friends
•love your daddy and want to be just like him
•favorite food is pizza
•favorite drink is chocolate milk
•favorite color is blue
•loves his yogurt tubes:)
•loves fruit
•loves coloring
•knows all his letters and sounds
•has a big vocabulary and speaks in 6-10 word sentences all day long!
•has a natural thirst for learning, wants to learn all day long
•loves sports and his Huskers!
Happy birthday baby boy! I love you to the moon and back! You are an amazing son and we are the luckiest family ever to be chosen as yours! Hugs and kisses my sweet boy. Being your mama for the past 3 years has been an amazing gift and I am so blessed.






No comments:
Post a Comment