Tuesday, November 13, 2012

14 months

Really baby? Is it possible that 14 months have passed already? Feels like I just found out you were a GIRL and my dream of having a daughter was going to be real! And here you are better than any dream I have ever had. You are the daughter I always wanted and so much more. Your personality is becoming more and more clear everyday and I fall in love with you more every minute. You are sweet and sassy, full of joy and love. You are as girly as they come, loving shoes and dolls and clothes more than I would ever think a 14 month old could!
At 14 months you....
•still just have 6 teeth
•wear size 3 diapers
•wear size 4 shoes
•wear size 12-18 month clothes
•loves shoes!
•loves her dolls
•LOVES books, could read allll day
•loves dresses and clothes, her favorite dress is her kicky pants stripped pink dress, whenever she sees it she insists I put it on her
•her favorite song is "if all the raindrops" and walks around the house saying "ah ah a ah"
•says the animal sounds- woof, baa, moo, quack, gorilla, elephant, monkey, lion
•the words she uses now are: mama, dada, down, wawa, bath, ball, car, paci, yeah, no, bug
•love your mama and like to be by my side at all times
•love your brothers and squeal when you see them for the first time in the morning and when they come out after nap
•love your daddy and squeal with joy when he gets home from work and won't stop until he comes and kisses her
•take 1-2 naps a day and sleep in your crib until you wake up for the first time and then come to bed with mommy and daddy
•favorite food-blueberries
•know what you want when you want it! If I want you to wear a certain pair of shoes and you prefer another you cry and kick and scream until I put the shoes on that you want...eep! I'm scared for the teen years!
•follows lots of directions, "go outside", "get a diaper", "get shoes" etc
•loves to be outside and get so excited when I mention it
•eats 3 meals a day and snacks when she wants
•nurses 2-3 times a day
•has had peanut butter and likes it!
•tried cows milk and is iffy about it.

Happy 14 months happy girl! You are such a joy and pleasure to be around. We love you to the moon and back a million times baby girl. You are so gorgeous inside and out, we are beyond blessed to have you!

No comments: