I love being Santa. Might be as fun as believing in him:) After midnight mass my mom took the babies to bed and Kyle, my dad, my brother Mark and Carrie and I all got to play santa. Stuffing stockings, bringing up the hidden presents and arranging the santa piles for the kiddos. Eating cookies (Uncle Mark did this for us:) he is our cookie monster!!) and carrots and leaving a thank you note from santa. It was so fun, full of giggles and smiles and has become a favorite part of the holiday for me! Next Christmas we will have more babies to play santa for and I can't wait!! Love that our family is growing and that my littles will have cousins close in age to them, memories with my cousins are some of my favorites!!
Monday, January 2, 2012
Santa
I love being Santa. Might be as fun as believing in him:) After midnight mass my mom took the babies to bed and Kyle, my dad, my brother Mark and Carrie and I all got to play santa. Stuffing stockings, bringing up the hidden presents and arranging the santa piles for the kiddos. Eating cookies (Uncle Mark did this for us:) he is our cookie monster!!) and carrots and leaving a thank you note from santa. It was so fun, full of giggles and smiles and has become a favorite part of the holiday for me! Next Christmas we will have more babies to play santa for and I can't wait!! Love that our family is growing and that my littles will have cousins close in age to them, memories with my cousins are some of my favorites!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment