Thursday, December 23, 2010

13 months



and your mommy is in the doghouse for not keeping up with your monthly updates very well! With the holidays and our trip to Vegas I haven't even had a second to write a blog post lately!
At 13 months you are still as adorable as I could possibly imagine a baby being. You still have that smile all the time, love everyone and everything way about you that just makes your mommy as happy as can be! You teach me about joy and happiness everyday little guy. You are such an incredible gift to our family, I seriously do not know how we lived without you!
*LOVE to dance! You "get low" and shake your booty with your knees bent down whenever music comes on!
*Know where your nose, eyes, mouth, teeth, tongue, feet and toes are!
*Love "didi" and call her all the time. You will randomly go to the cupboard where we have her treats and get her one:)
*Are obsessed with your bath, if you hear the word bath you demand one, if you go into the bathroom you try and get in the bath. You ask us to take a "baa" often. You LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
*Love to wear clothes and shoes. If you see your shoes on the ground you bring them to me to put on you and lift your foot in the air to let me know it needs to happen. You put hats on all the time, and you want to wear your vest whenever you see it.
*Make lots of animals sounds, monkey, ape, pig, sheep, cow, dog, snake, lion, duck, and bear.
*Say "Mama, dadda, didi, boo (balloon), ba (ball), baa (bath), no, yea, bubbles, vroom"
*playing chase and hide n seek are 2 of your favorite games
*drink organic whole milk
*nurse on demand (usually before nap, before bed and then right when you wake up in the morning. alot of times you nurse during the night still too)
*eat and eat! you love food and so far the only thing you really don't like is grapefruit, you give me a very disgusted look when I offer it to you.
*love your brother! If he is in time out (usually for being mean to you!) you will go join him in his room and keep him company. You just love to follow him everywhere!
*bring me books to read to you all the time. you love stories and have to climb into my lap while I read them to you. I LOVE this.
*You are my snuggly little guy. You love mommy snuggles and being right up next to me is your favorite.

Love you baby boy! You are so fun at this stage right now and I just love watching you grow and change everyday. I soak you in all day long and snuggle up next to you all night. Love you to the moon and back a million times! XOXOXOXOXO

No comments: