Thursday, August 5, 2010

9 months


Just typing it makes me feel a little sick Breck. Isn't your mama a piece of work. I know you'll read this some day and laugh at your dramatic mommy (don't worry, your big brother already says "Mama, your so dramatic!" :) I can not believe you are 3 months away from being a year. You are a BABY. Slow down! You can not turn one for like 6 more months okay mister.
At 9 months you are just so stinking adorable I am excited to wake up and spend my day with you everyday. You make me and everyone around you smile, all day long. Today we went to pick blackberries and as usual all the mommies were talking about how good you are and how you are such a trooper and they never hear you fuss or upset. Even out in the heat of the day under the hot sun you were just as happy as could be riding in the ergo snuggled up next to your mommy. Thank you baby boy for being such a pleasant, happy, adorable, little guy. It is such a joy to be your mama, and to just be around you.
*You love your food little guy. You eat cheerios for breakfast and usually almost a whole yobaby yogurt, when you see me bringing it towards you you get all excited. For lunch it's usually 2 cubes of either a fruit or a veggie, you love cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, peaches, and squash. Bananas and apples are also super yummy to you. I've started giving you more foods that we are eating, tonight you got some of our whole wheat noodles and LOVED them. Last night you had some corn and loved that. Pretty much anything we give you, you love. Daddy LOVES feeding you b/c it's so easy, pretty much want to eat whatever we give you. It's so nice. One bad thing....if we are at Dairy Queen having an ice cream cone you think you HAVE TO have some. You are already an ice creamaholic...not sure who you get that from:) It's super funny though, you will pretty much throw yourself at the cone, not worried about if you jump out of mommy's arms or not. Makes me smile everytime!
*Nurse about 5-6 times a day.
*Have decided you are not a paci fan. I was getting nervous b/c at 8 months we took it away from Kayden but I wasn't in a rush to take it away from you and then on THE day you turned 9 months you started spitting it out and have since not wanted it. Strange, didn't think it would be that easy!
*LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your mama right now. Do not want me to give you to anyone or me to leave the room. This makes everyone pretty sad bc they love holding you happy guy. But mommy isn't complaining, I'll take the extra snuggles bc I know soon you'll be running around and too busy for cuddles!
*Sleep in your crib in our room, if you wake up at night you sleep next to me the rest of the night. Your naughty mommy looks forward to you joining me in bed for some late night baby cuddles.
*LOVE anything your brother likes. He isn't loving you being mobile and getting into "his" toys. You book it to his toys to play with them if he isn't around. Brother isn't always nice to you when he asks you to leave his toys alone, but you still always get SO excited when you see him and LOVE any attention he gives you.
*Love the water, we have gone to the new city pool a couple times and they have a little baby section with water flowing down fun things and you could play there for hours.
*Mommy rocks you to sleep at night
*We just switched you to your big boy carseat, you outgrew the height requirement on the infant seat:( Can't believe that happened already.
*wear size 3 diapers
*wear some 6-12 month clothes and some 12-18 month clothes, just depends on what it is and the brand
*You want to be standing ALL THE TIME. You lock your hips so that I can't sit you down! You little stinker! Even in the bath it is a struggle to get you to sit down. You always want to be standing when we play.

I just love you so much little guy. Not sure what I did right to get to be your mommy but I'm so thankful to have been picked to be yours! You are an amazing, loveable little guy and I am so blessed to be your mommy!

1 comment:

Jac said...

When did that happen? Seems like just a month ago he was a baby. Happens so fast.