Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Maycie is 2!!

When did my tiny babe become a full blown toddler?  I guess they are right...time flies when you are having fun.  Time seems to go faster with each successive child.  And I feel and hope that I cherish each moment even more now that I know how fast it flies!

At 2 Miss Maycie you....
*LOVE dancing
*LOVE your mama.  You want to "help you mama" whenever you can, whether I'm baking, cooking or folding clothes you want to be right by my side.  "sit with me mama" "play with me mama".  you are my little sidekick.  my built in bestie.  you want to be just like your mama and this simple fact makes me smile pretty big baby girl.  hope you and I are always as close as we are on this birthday.
*Love your babies!
*love princesses
*love doggies "goggies" as you call them
*love bath time, water, swimming anything that is wet!
*Love your "broders" (brothers)
*Love your daddy!  You give him a big hug everyday when he gets home:)
*Love shoes!
*love wearing dresses and skirts
*love accessories:)  can't get enough bracelets or necklaces
*Love books.  You ask me to read to you all the time and I often walk into you and see you with a book in your lap and you are "reading" it.
*you light up a room and turn heads whenever you enter somewhere
*start "shaking your booty" whenever you hear music;)


*Are 34 inches tall and 27 pounds (50th percentile in both)
*wear size 4 diapers/size 6 shoes/size 18-24 month and size 2T clothes
*have a massive vocabulary, speak in 6+ word sentences all day long:)  every day another mama or grandma or grocery clerk etc stops me to ask "how old is she?  wow she speaks so well!"  It is so hard for me to laugh at that question  now b/c it is so non-stop that it's asked:)  You are a little smartie!
*go potty in the potty several times a day and have started telling me when you have to go sometimes....you are a strong willed little lady and it has to be on YOUR terms when you go potty:)
*you have to pick out your own clothes

Ah baby girl.  I love you.  So so much.  You will never have any idea how much until you have a sweet little babe of your own in your arms and then you will get it.  You are our little ray of sunshine, our booty shaking, big smiling, happy giggling, full of love and life little princess.  Our family is beyond blessed to have your BIG splash of pink in our lives.  You are the Pinkerbelle we wanted so badly!  These past 2 years with you have been an utter delight full of surprises and fun and we can't wait to see all you become and do.  You will move mountains little girl!

No comments: