Maycie had her 6 month well check today and she is a very healthy little girl! She is now 18 pounds, 1 ounce and 27 inches long! She came into this world 6 months ago at 7 pounds, 11 ounces and 21 inches. That is ALOT of growing she has done in the last 6 months! She has been a busy girl! Dr. Knopp said she is as healthy as can be and is doing great developmentally! The visit couldn't have gone better. So blessed to have our healthy, happy baby girl!
1 comment:
lol your comment made me smile! I am super excited but honestly I really don't believe it--I feel like the next time I go in they are going to say it's a boy lol even though the 4D lady said she was 100% sure! We go in for our 18 week one in 2 weeks so after I get another ok then the real shopping will begin lol!
Post a Comment