
Most thankful for THEM!
This Thanksgiving we are SO. VERY. BLESSED. My heart is just so full and happy. We are so thankful for our healthy, happy, energetic, funny, creative, spirited little boys. And the cherry on top is our new little princess, bringing all things girly to our life. Life is so good. Daddy has a great job that provides so well for our growing family, I get to be at home with our little blessings showing them all the world has to offer and all the great things God has for us on earth. So very thankful I am living my dream of being a stay at home mommy to our peanuts, couldn't ask for more. Being there for breakfast each day, preschool drop offs and pick ups, the big smiles after naps, the snuggles on the couch, the kisses during "rock out" time in the playroom, playing super heroes, and hide and seek, going for walks and finding all sorts of treasures on the way and every other little detail of our special days together mean the world to me.
And on top of that I get to spend the evenings and weekends with the man I married 7 years ago and loving him more each day as I watch him be a daddy to our boys and seeing the gleam in his eyes for his new daddy's girl! The parenting team we make together works so well and I couldn't imagine spending my days with any other person!
So thankful too for our parents and siblings and all the love and joy they bring into our life, watching them love on our kids is the best!!
And our friends, the daily joy you bring to our lives is such a gift, we are so thankful for each of you and the different ways God has brought you into our lives!
Thank you Lord for this amazing year and all the blessings you have bestowed on us. We are so very blessed!! Our cup runneth over!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment