
Well I'm finally writing your 18 month post and you just turned 19 months! Sorry baby boy!
At 18 months....
*you can sleep thru the night in your crib when you want to:)
*you usually take one nap but sometimes take a morning one too.
*love love love to read books!
*love playing outside all the time.
*love bathtime but don't love getting your hair washed.
*starting to get really interested in bugs like your big brother!
*say lots of things, my favorite saying you have right now is: "i don't know" you say it with the same little facial expression and intonation everytime you say it and I LOVE it! I get you to say it over and over sometimes by asking you questions just so I can hear it. "where is the blue ball?" "I don't know":) so adorable!!
*Call brother "tayden"
*Count with alot of authority by saying "2, 5, 2, 5, 2, 5" :)
*know lots of animals names and sounds, starting to learn colors and letters (knows B for Brecken:)
*love patty-cake, happy and you know it, wheels on the bus and itsy bitsy spider. sometimes you'll wake up in the morning and the first thing you'll ask for is "spider" and you start doing the hand movements.
*you are full of smiles, laughter and dance moves!
Breck you are so adorable, your smile makes my heart flutter whenever I see it. I love your sweet kisses and your tight hugs. You are a dream come true baby boy and I am so very blessed that I am the one you say "mama" to! LOVE you forever baby boy to the moon and back a million times!
No comments:
Post a Comment