





Last Thursday I took both kiddos to the zoo for the first time. We met Christa and her crew and Brenda and her crew there........so 6 kiddos and 3 mommies treked it through the zoo. Brenda said soon we'll need a group discount, which is so true. I don't remember doing many outings like that with my mom and her friends and all their kids. And now I might know why:) Going to one of our houses and letting the kiddos play while we chat is much easier now that we all have more than 1. When we each had one it was so easy to pack up and run around to all these fun, new places. And of course I still want my kiddos to experience all that stuff and I'm not going to just sit at home all the time. But I do see why it is less frequent once you start adding to your troop! It seemed like we were always stopping to give someone a snack, a drink, nurse a baby, run after a baby that was falling behind, chase after a toddler that was running ahead:) We were our own little zoo! But the kiddos had fun and that is all that matters. Kayden was super excited to tell daddy about all the animals he saw, so it was worth the chaos for sure!
1 comment:
Ha ha! You are such a trooper though and most def a super mom, so I think lots more zoo trips are in your future missy!
Post a Comment