Hugging Tula's doll to try and stop her crying, what a sweet boy I have!
Tula couldn't decide if she wanted milk or water so she went from one to the other, so funny to watch!
Kayden taking his girl for a ride
Tula not wanting his big bum squishing her:-)
Having fun getting into a cabinet they know isn't the play cabinet, little stinkers!
Today Kayden spent the day playing with his friend Tula. Auntie Christa had a doctor appt to check on her little peanut that is due very soon so Kayden and I went over to watch Tula. When we arrived at their house I said "we are at Tula's" and he instantly looked at the front door and let me know he knew his friend would be inside. When we got there Tula was sleeping (I think he was a little sad and kept looking up the stairs when I asked him where she was) but Kayden had fun playing w/ her toys (when her baby doll would cry he would either hug, kiss it or try and give it a bottle, so interesting to see b/c he has never had a baby doll to nurture, my little paternal boy!)....he then fell asleep and I decided to hold him while he slept(I still love watching him sleep!). About 10 minutes after he fell asleep I hear Miss Tula calling out. So I put Kayden in her infant carrier and in the guest room, go get Tula, bring her down stairs and take Kayden upstairs to her room so that Tula could play loud w/o waking up the monkey. When Kayden woke up Tula was so happy that she gave him a big hug and a kiss, of course I tried to get her to do it again for the video cam but no such luck. They had fun fighting over the red car (I think K thinks it is his red car b/c they are the same) and doing puzzles, singing and dancing and going through the cupboards together. A few times I had to remind Kayden to play nice and share, officially a toddler now! I love seeing them play together though and watching him learn to be a friend.When Christa got home we fed the babies and then went out for lunch, I was sure it would be an interesting lunch b/c they didn't have their meals to occupy them but for some reason they were really good and let us enjoy our lunch! Always there to surprise us;-)
3 comments:
So fun watching Kayden and Tula become such great friends!
Auntie
Thanks so much for coming to the rescue! You are hired!!! So cute hearing about all their fun playtime while I was gone. Isn't it sad that it's now a "treat" when we get to enjoy a lunch out with them. But we gotta hand it to them, they were angels=)
Looks like they had fun playing together. T misses her friends!!!
Post a Comment