Wednesday, February 6, 2008
"Good, Good"
Kayden's newest "word" is "good, good, good". Daddy swears he knows what it means because he says it when he is eating.......but then he says it when he is laying in bed too or on the floor. He does recognize our excitement when he says it though so it is being reinforced;-) Now I'm just patiently awaiting "mamamama" to come, so far I'm still waiting. "Bababa" is a favorite sound too, but since he has never had a bottle we can't really teach the meaning of "baba" in our house. It is so amazing watching him acquire and play with new sounds. He has mastered the "give it back to me sound!" he loves my cell phone, I think because grandma talks to him on it so when I take it from him he lets me have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the new page! Great job!!!
Post a Comment